Manjari’s passion for Nutrition Science and her versatility has enabled her to accomplish new heights in the field of health and nutrition. Having served as a Clinical Nutritionist and Diet Consultant for over 19 years in some of the top-notch hospitals of India, Manjari has expanded the horizon of her expertise from hospitals to the corporate health sector.
Qualified in Hospital Administration, Manjari has a Masters degree in Therapeutic Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics. She is also a Certified Sports Nutritionist, Diabetes Consultant and Educator and Weight Management Specialist.
She is actively involved in both state and national level symposiums, workshops and conventions on health, fitness, food safety, critical care and public health. She has been a guest speaker and expert panelist at several National Seminars and Continuous Medical Education (CME) programs. Manjari has also been involved in corporate health workshops having conducted them for major corporate houses like Infosys, IBM, Volvo, Seimens, Akzo Nobel, ABB, Philips, Oberoi Hotels and many more. She has also been a speaker at many premium educational institutions across the country.
A regular contributing writer on wellness for magazines and newspapers, both print media and digital media, she is a regular writer with prominent magazines such as TOI, The Week, HT, Health and Nutrition, Indian Express, Outlook and many more. She is also a regular Health Expert on primetime television shows on India Today, CNN News 18 and ZEE News.
Manjari holds lifetime membership of the Indian Dietetic Association (IDA) and is also a life time member of the Nutrition Society of India (NSI).Manjari’s career path has been both vertical and cross-functional as she has greatly evolved as a nutritionist.
Following is a jist of her major roles and responsibilities:
- Consultant Nutritionist at Max Healthcare and Founder of Manjari Wellness.
- Chief Consultant with Nutritionist Republic and Visiting Advisor for IMAPH and HEAL Foundation.
- Chief Dietitian and Head, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics at Columbia Asia Referral Hospital.
- Senior Dietitian at Manipal Hospital Bangalore.
- Consultant Nutritionist Army Hospital Baroda and Amity International University Manesar.
- Patient consultations and education / therapeutic scheduling of indicated or referred patients and In-patient counselling for Nutrition education – post operative care and preventive medicine have been her areas of work.
- Implementation of National Nutrition Policy and the Nutrition Care Model in line with NABH Standards– Care of Patients.
- Conducted interactive sessions on health and wellness for Major Corporate Houses and Public Sector Organizations.
- Has been instrumental in developing and implementing weight loss programs leading to many successful weight loss stories.
- Conducted workshops on Food Safety and Enteral/Parenteral Nutrition.
- Delivered talks and educated people about healthy lifestyles and good nutrition, relevant to present day scenario.
- Been a guest speaker and expert panellist at National Seminars and Continuous Medical Education programs.
- Associated as an expert with Delhi Half marathon and held workshops for professional runners.
- Has conceptualised many national campaigns at community level such as the Queen of heart Campaign, Suposhan, National Anemia Eradication program.