How to Remove Toxins From Body Naturally?
Our daily activities and habits have the potential to increase the toxin levels in the body. While completely avoiding toxins might be a tad difficult to pull off, a few simple changes and regular cleansing can really help keep them in check. Natural cleansing is all about flushing the built-up waste and toxins from your body, making you feel more fit and healthy. There are several natural ways to cleanse the toxins from your body, from cleansing regimes to sustaining some healthy lifestyle choices.
Through Cleansing Regimes
The human body has the capability to cleanse itself, and you can add a few simple cleanses to your diet to help the process along. Some of the most common and effective cleanses include:
- The lemonade cleanse: Also called the “master cleanse”, this is one of the most popular cleanses. It involves making a drink out of water, lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper, to be consumed exclusively for about three to ten days. The best part is that the ‘lemonade cleanse’ also helps in weight loss. Make sure that you do not continue this cleanse for too long, as it may cause a calorie and nutrient deficit in the long term.
- The apple and ginger cleanse: A less intense version of the previous cleanse, it only needs to be followed for one day a week and can be accompanied by light, healthy snacks. Keep drinking a lot of water as well throughout the day.
- The salt water flush: Another popular, albeit unpleasant way to cleanse your system. This involves drinking a glass of salt water on an empty stomach, then waiting as the solution flushes out your bowels. It also tends to result in multiple eliminations.
Healthy Eating and Drinking
This is a lifestyle change that you should sustain for long term effects in a low build-up of toxins as well as in flushing out the excess waste.
- Water: Increase your water intake to cleanse your body naturally, bring it up to at least 8 glasses of water. You can also add fruits and vegetables that have high water content to your diet. Water flushes out the toxins and impurities from your system, helps the kidneys and the bowels to maintain their functions, keeps the skin healthy and young, prevents wrinkles, and much more.
- Fiber: The best nutrient for maintaining proper digestive function and a fantastic natural cleanser. More fiber in the diet helps the body get rid of the toxins and other waste materials from the digestive tract.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol: The toxins contained in these can impair your liver and kidney function, keeping your body from cleansing itself naturally.
- Restrict simple carbohydrates: These are basically devoid of nutrients and vitamins and are bad for your energy levels and overall health.
- Super foods: Restrict the intake of processed foods during cleanses, and try to eat as many super foods as you can. They have extraordinary health benefits. Some super foods that you can add to your diet are garlic, beets, kale, lemon, celery, papaya, carrots, blueberries, apples, etc.
- Herbal tea: Great ways to increase your fluid intake, some of the most beneficial teas you can drink include dandelion tea, licorice tea, burdock tea, etc.
- Organic produce: Aim to buy organically grown food, meat, and dairy products. They are free of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers and eating them reduces your body’s exposure to chemicals.
Some habits that we cultivate really accelerate the build-up of toxins in your body. While changing these habits won’t make an immediate change in the cleansing process, it is beneficial in the long run. Some of the things you should keep in mind are:
- Quit smoking
- Get intense massages by a certified masseuse
- Try acupuncture
- Avoid environmental toxins
- Install air purifiers at your home and office
- Exercise regularly
- Get enough sleep
- Practice stress management
Build-up of excess waste and toxins in your body is not a good thing, and chemical treatments are the exact opposite of what you need. Make sure you perform regular cleanses and make sure you give up the bad habits; you will see the difference for yourself.
Add your comment